Третья мировая война 1946 - Красная волна - Сталин атак впервые - Альтернативная история

Третья мировая война 1946 - Красная волна - Сталин атак впервые - Альтернативная история
В прямом эфире на Smashwords - 75% Off until Sept. 9

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

May 2nd, 1946

May 2nd, 1946
05:42 hours
Advanced Signal Corps Station
West Germany

Sorry to wake you sir but we have multiple boggies coming in from the East.

Yes sir I agree it probably is the Soviets returning to their duty stations in East Germany from the May Day Parade in Moscow. I apologize for bothering you and under normal circumstances I won't have called. If you remember sir the general orders we received about the threat of a Soviet surprise attack sometime in May? Well sir the trouble is that I estimate that there are a whole hell of a lot of more returning aircraft than left.

I would estimate that there are over 10 times more. They don't have the landing fields for all those planes under normal circumstances.

Yes sir we checked the calibration on the SCR-584 and it is working just fine. No sir I haven't been drinking. Yes sir I will await further orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment