Третья мировая война 1946 - Красная волна - Сталин атак впервые - Альтернативная история

Третья мировая война 1946 - Красная волна - Сталин атак впервые - Альтернативная история
В прямом эфире на Smashwords - 75% Off until Sept. 9

Thursday, April 22, 2010

May 6th, 1946 Pentagon, Washington, DC

Hey Smitty what ya got there?

Knock it off Bill. I'm on my way to deliver this pile of stuff to the General himself. And I don't need any grief from you.

Come on Smitty just give me a peek. I won't touch nothing. It's not like it's top secret or anything. Come on just a little look see.

Well I suppose a little look see won't hurt nothin. I'm putting my cushy job on the line here so what you got for me in return for this little lookey here?

Don't be a jerk Smitty just hand it over for a sec. Don't get so uppity and all just because your the Generals gofer doesn't mean nothin.

Well it means I can show this to you or not unless you offer something up in return. One hand washes the other ya know.

Ah man ... how about a few smokes for all your trouble?

Make it a even dozen and you got a one minute peek. Deal?

Oh alright it's a deal.





What is that anyway?

I dunno just some map that the General wanted printed up and all colored in. Pretty nice huh? I think it has something to do with the Reds attack. It's probably for some briefing he's got coming up. See there it's got how many divisions the commies are attacking with I bet.

Man that's a hell of a lot. What's going on now must make the Battle of the Bulge look like a picnic. Damn look at all that red and not much of our stuff. What do you make of this anyway.

Well the boxes with ovals in them are armor units, the ones with Xs are infantry, the ones with little wheels under em are motorized.

Gees...What do the little x's mean over the tops?

I pretty sure that the xx are divisions and the xxx are Corps.

Man that makes it even worse looking for our side. How about those figure 8 ones?

Those are some kind of airplane units.

No comments:

Post a Comment