Третья мировая война 1946 - Красная волна - Сталин атак впервые - Альтернативная история

Третья мировая война 1946 - Красная волна - Сталин атак впервые - Альтернативная история
В прямом эфире на Smashwords - 75% Off until Sept. 9

Monday, June 14, 2010

From the private diary of Anton Lapotin by Dan



June 22nd, 1946

I can't believe the nerve of that little dog, second guessing my plan like I'm some sort of simpleton. The Finns would be expecting an attack from the outpost at Porkkala. The sooner I get rid of that jumped up jester the better. I think some time in the Arctic will cool his tongue a little. If I can get through this campaign without him I shall do so.

He does raise an interesting if minor point regarding the garrison, I will advise that the garrison is reduced to fool the Finns into thinking we are weaker than we are. Looking at the fitness reports of the units assigned to me it appears that things aren't as bad as they seem, although the divisions I have been sent are catagory B divisions, the reports indicate that they have met the requirements for training and drills along side their normal duties. This shows the superiority of the Red Army system. If he raises any further doubts I shall be forced to denounce him.

No comments:

Post a Comment