Третья мировая война 1946 - Красная волна - Сталин атак впервые - Альтернативная история

Третья мировая война 1946 - Красная волна - Сталин атак впервые - Альтернативная история
В прямом эфире на Smashwords - 75% Off until Sept. 9

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

From the private diary of From the Private Diary of Vasily Ivanovich Chuikov by Dan by Dan



June, 24th, 1946

I was correct, my suggestions have not only been disregarded but the Commanding General has suggested that the Garrison at Porkkala be reduced as a political measure to throw the Finns as to our intentions. While Maskirova is an admirable plan I believe this to be an opportunity wasted. If he has allowed for the withdrawn portions of the Garrison to be held over for the attacks into Finland he will have not proven to be a complete fool. I am now beginning to wonder if I have upset someone in STAVKA to have been given this position?

No comments:

Post a Comment