Третья мировая война 1946 - Красная волна - Сталин атак впервые - Альтернативная история

Третья мировая война 1946 - Красная волна - Сталин атак впервые - Альтернативная история
В прямом эфире на Smashwords - 75% Off until Sept. 9

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

July 3rd, 1946 by Dan

Oslo

Dear Oscar,

Thank you for coming to see me yesterday.

As per our meeting, I will confirm the following: Reconnaissance flights are to continue. The British have offered to make good any losses from their surplus in return for sharing the results.
I authorise you to approach your Svierge and Suomi counterparts with regards to sharing intelligence on our Russian neighbours.

I agree that in the event that the Russians look to Suomi territory, the next blink of the eye will see them looking at ours. I will take this matter up with the Foreign minister as a matter of urgency.

Yours,
Einar Gerhardsen
Office of the Prime Minister

No comments:

Post a Comment