Третья мировая война 1946 - Красная волна - Сталин атак впервые - Альтернативная история

Третья мировая война 1946 - Красная волна - Сталин атак впервые - Альтернативная история
В прямом эфире на Smashwords - 75% Off until Sept. 9

Friday, June 4, 2010

The Scandinavian Front By Dan

The Scandinavian Front By Dan

Please welcome Dan as a co-conspirator in this madness. If anyone else wants to join in please PM me and we can discuss it. Lots of things to do and lots of storylines to follow. I want this to be a collaborative effort.

We can have multiple stories going and there will be a website soon filled with these stories, videos, pictures, maps all within the Alternate History of World War Three in 1946.

The Scandinavian Front
By Dan

Personal Diary of General Anton Lopatin
04 June 1946

Have just returned from a meeting with STAVKA and have been appointed the commanding General of the 1st Finnish front. I have been assigned that thug Chuikov as my deputy. Just because the little dwarf made a good impression at STalingrad and was lucky enough to be there when the fascist told him about Hitler's death, all of a sudden, lah-di-fucking-dah he's good enough to be MY deputy. And if that wasn't enough, I'm lucky to be getting 13th Guards again, but the rest are to be made up of fucking rejects and failures. Why couldn't they have just sent me to count fucking trees and be done with it? At least I have my choices of attack route.

Through the Karrelian again looks the best option with a sweep from Murmansk will see after a night's sleep, my last for a while I guess - STAVKA wants this started by 1st August. At least it won't be another winter war.

No comments:

Post a Comment