Третья мировая война 1946 - Красная волна - Сталин атак впервые - Альтернативная история

Третья мировая война 1946 - Красная волна - Сталин атак впервые - Альтернативная история
В прямом эфире на Smashwords - 75% Off until Sept. 9

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Private Diary of Aleksi Airo by Dan

Private Diary of Aleksi Airo

July 8th, 1946

It seems that Nihtilä and Haahti had the right idea. Seems the weapons caches I am alleged to have been involved with will be useful after all if President Paasikivi's policies fail. If they do, I have no doubt that Mannerheim will trotted out again to save the country. I was allowed a visit from General Walden today. Seems Mannerheim and he have spoken with the president about these charges. He wasn't able to say anymore so we'll see what happens.

Supplemental: I have just returned from the Governor's office, it seems I am to be released into General Waldens custody along with Nihtilä and Haahti. I hope that the Fatherland is not in the dire straights it appears for this to happen. I would happily spend the rest of my life in this prison if it meant that only Finland's peril sets me free.

No comments:

Post a Comment