Третья мировая война 1946 - Красная волна - Сталин атак впервые - Альтернативная история

Третья мировая война 1946 - Красная волна - Сталин атак впервые - Альтернативная история
В прямом эфире на Smashwords - 75% Off until Sept. 9

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

From the personal diary of Yrjö Kallinen by Dan

July 10th 1946

The Russians have made their move. While I am greatful that both the Swedes and the Norwegians have offered their help, I don't think it will help in the short term.
We have at least cleaned out VALPO before hand, or I hope we have. I suspect only time will tell.

The Army are ready to fight at least and so far we have no word of movement from the north. Let us hope the Russians haven't learnt from the last two wars with us, although my prayers will be with the Finns left in Russian held territory.

We are lucky however that Marshall Mannerheim is still here, as a figurehead for the struggle, I don't think his worth can be underplayed. Even knowing what I do, I cannot help but to look to him for guidence. We will see how this plays out, but I am not hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment