Третья мировая война 1946 - Красная волна - Сталин атак впервые - Альтернативная история

Третья мировая война 1946 - Красная волна - Сталин атак впервые - Альтернативная история
В прямом эфире на Smashwords - 75% Off until Sept. 9

Friday, January 28, 2011

US Production Problems?

Gorky Park
Bench #346
Sept. 3rd, 1946

Great weather we are having Dim but I have some trouble on my mind. We have some very strange reports coming out of the US. According to some of our best agents, the American’s are having trouble producing their new planes. Other agents are reporting that they were falling short in their recruiting efforts. It’s all very strange comrade. They should be able to start right back up where they left off. In fact most of the other agents say just the opposite yet where are all their reinforcements? Where are the new units that they are expected to field against us. Instead more and more Spanish and old soldiers from the defeated Western Europe countries are manning the lines and the Yankee dogs appear to be pulling out of line slowly according to our frontline troops.

Da they are very disappointed when they kill a poor Spanish instead of a wealthy Yankee. I don’t know what to tell you comrade. All I can say is that I’m glad I’m not the one that will be meeting Maior Egorov to try and explain what you have heard. You have to figure out a way for him to make the decision of who is telling the truth and who is being mislead. I know the commissars will say it is their “preaching” to the masses that is having an effect on the workers of America. They will take the credit for their articles in Pravda. I’m sure all the American’s read it from front to back everyday.

Ha even I don’t believe their crap. Why would a bunch of capitalist pigs do so? Just look at what the French have compared to us. Imagine what the American’s must have. Ah Dim, it will not be a good meeting. I think I will have to buy some better vodka and hope for the best. Egorov loves his vodka.

No comments:

Post a Comment