Третья мировая война 1946 - Красная волна - Сталин атак впервые - Альтернативная история

Третья мировая война 1946 - Красная волна - Сталин атак впервые - Альтернативная история
В прямом эфире на Smashwords - 75% Off until Sept. 9

Saturday, April 9, 2011

43,324 Feet

September 15th, 1946

43,324 feet above the West Ham neighborhood of London

Pilot Yuri Nikitin enjoys the view from his Yak 9 PD.

Time to turn back. This has been an interesting flight. I guess it has served it’s purpose. Interesting demonstration if you ask me. Why would you demonstrate the capabilities of a new machine to the enemy before using it in combat? Some new concept of intimidation by the Stavka. Scare them into doing what you want. Seems kind of silly to me but then I am only a pilot and no one asked me for my opinion. Surprise and delighted that everything is working like its supposed to. Not the usual type of circumstances. Seems like I will have no need for my bailing wire and chewing gum to keep this machine aloft. A welcome sign that the quality of our machines is improving.

No comments:

Post a Comment