Третья мировая война 1946 - Красная волна - Сталин атак впервые - Альтернативная история

Третья мировая война 1946 - Красная волна - Сталин атак впервые - Альтернативная история
В прямом эфире на Smashwords - 75% Off until Sept. 9

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Diary of Burt Post Sept. 9th, 1946

Some doctor died today who was scheduled to appear before the judges in Canada. They moved the trials of the Nazis to Toronto from Nuremberg for obvious reasons. Although I'm sure Stalin would like to get his hands on some more of those murderous bastards. I guess this doctor poison himself rather than stand trial. Good riddance if you ask me. I don't like the death penalty but if some guy feels so guilty that he'll commit suicide I say give him the pills.

Looks like a bumper crop of food this year for us. I know Europe was hurting even before the war. I wonder if Stalin would stop this foolishness if we offered him some grain or food? He did give back those prisoners so I guess he's not as insane as the press makes him out to be. I kind of admired the guy and the Red Army for what they did to Hitler.

Ede slept pretty good last night. I guess you can only cry for so long.

I'll try and find some vegetables at the farmers market today and get some fresh farm grown food in the house. Maxine can't do the shopping yet. Maybe I'll drive down to Lodi next weekend while I'm in Madison. It's just a little out of the way and my Maxine's uncle runs a canning factory.

I'll see if he can spare a case or two of something. Nice of the company to let me use a car. I guess that last patent I worked up for them is going to pay off after all. I hope they changed that left rear tire. It was almost bald last time I used that car. They say that the rationing shouldn't be too bad this time. After all the Reds don't have a navy to shut down our imports.

No comments:

Post a Comment