Третья мировая война 1946 - Красная волна - Сталин атак впервые - Альтернативная история

Третья мировая война 1946 - Красная волна - Сталин атак впервые - Альтернативная история
В прямом эфире на Smashwords - 75% Off until Sept. 9

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Diary of Burt Post Sept. 11th, 1946


Reading an article on "Porky" Anderson and Hogan at this year's PGA Championship. It was held in Portland Oregon for goodness sake. Didn't even know they had enough days without rain to play golf out there. By the looks of picture in the article "Porky" lives up to his name. 5'9" and 240lbs. Now that's a lot of man especially for a golfer. Hogan got 3500 bucks for winning. I could sure use some of that money. Looks like Kimberly Clark is expanding again. Too bad my patent isn't in my name. I guess they did provide the lab and my salary.. Kind of irks me however. You invent something that saves millions of dollars for your company and they give you a pat on the back. Oh well such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment