Третья мировая война 1946 - Красная волна - Сталин атак впервые - Альтернативная история

Третья мировая война 1946 - Красная волна - Сталин атак впервые - Альтернативная история
В прямом эфире на Smashwords - 75% Off until Sept. 9

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Diary of Burt Post Sept. 13th, 1946



According to the Post Crescent the new French communist government has started a social security system and universal health care. Don't know why we would need either of those here. The kids take care of their parents and if there is someone is without kids they go into the home. Why bother with the medical care either. It's so cheap. My broken arm only cost me $50 including the ambulance ride and an overnight in the hospital. I suppose it might be hard for some to do that but that's why you have St. Elizabeth's. They take in folks who can't pay. I don't know it just seems unnecessary. You'd think that someone was going to get rich on the misfortunes of others or something. Now that would be really bad for the country if that ever happened.

I suppose someone is going to say that we need social security for our old age because someone might come along and steal our pension fund. Now that's really stupid. Who would do that and who would allow it to happen? No I expect to be well taken care of in my golden years with a good pension and great medical care.

No comments:

Post a Comment