Третья мировая война 1946 - Красная волна - Сталин атак впервые - Альтернативная история

Третья мировая война 1946 - Красная волна - Сталин атак впервые - Альтернативная история
В прямом эфире на Smashwords - 75% Off until Sept. 9

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Diary of Burt Post Sept. 16th.

Just heard about the forth major airline crash in just a couple of days. 23 people killed in this one somewhere in Africa. Gambia I think. The only reason I notice was that I have to fly to New York after taking the train to Chicago. I rather keep my feet on the ground thank you but the boss says I can 't take the time to take the train all the way. I wonder what can be so urgent that you can't take a train? Things are sure speeding up these days. Thanks goodness I don't have to fly until next week. It gives me time to break the news to Maxine.

I decided to start running for exercise and to keep in shape. People where looking at me like I was crazy so I tell them I'm training. I don't say what for but I assume they are thinking boxing. It really helped to clear my mind. Brought back memories of running the 2 mile in college without the vomiting at the end.

We got together with the Brown Outs as usual. Once a month without fail we meet at one of the groups house's. Last night it was the McKees. Fun, food and games is the order of the day. Maxine's Mom baby sat. Nice having family only a few miles away. Great bunch of friends the Brown Outs. We got out name from meeting during the war. Since Wisconsin was far from the action we had brown outs instead of black outs. I suppose they'll have to start that foolishness again even though the Soviets don't have a navy like the Japs.

No comments:

Post a Comment