Третья мировая война 1946 - Красная волна - Сталин атак впервые - Альтернативная история

Третья мировая война 1946 - Красная волна - Сталин атак впервые - Альтернативная история
В прямом эфире на Smashwords - 75% Off until Sept. 9

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Diary of Burt Post Sept. 23rd, 1946


This may be the last entry and I may have to destroy this diary.

Just about suppertime there was a knock on the door and two guys flashed badges at me. They said they were from the FBI. They were asking about an old college professor of mine. Both Maxine and I had him for economics at Lawrence College as undergraduates.

Hell I barely remember the guy. Apparently the FBI got all of his class rosters and were interviewing us all. The interview got quite heated when I refused to let them talk to Maxine in front of the kids. She sent them to bed. I’m not usually a confrontational sort of guy but when these jerks in their porkie pie hats start to try and force me to falsely testify I got pretty hot under the collar and let them know what I thought of their threats.

And they did threaten me. Threatened to contact my employer and minister if I didn’t rat out my old professor. I couldn’t pick the guy out of a line up much less have any idea if he was a communist or not. What is this country coming to if they can come into your house and threaten you if you don’t provide false testimony in front of some congressional hearing. As soon as it became apparent that they wanted me to lie I showed them the door and then the implied threats came. I slammed the door in their face.

I’m sure there are many communists and former communist in the government etc. but with the Reds attacking I can’t imagine any true American would help them to kill their own people. After all up until the shooting started communism was just another economic system. One that sounds too good to be true so of course it is. It would never work. People are way too selfish. I don’t think that Stalin is a communist anyway from what I’ve read about him. He’s just another Hitler but using another philosophy. I don’t see any difference at all between the two. Both are just brutal dictators like Tojo or Mussolini.

No comments:

Post a Comment