Третья мировая война 1946 - Красная волна - Сталин атак впервые - Альтернативная история

Третья мировая война 1946 - Красная волна - Сталин атак впервые - Альтернативная история
В прямом эфире на Smashwords - 75% Off until Sept. 9

Sunday, November 10, 2013

We need some more reviews on Amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoXiao View Post
Good update. I noticed you do a lot of contextual description as opposed to action in your writing, but I think it sets a good style that is nice to read.


Glad you like it. That's what I'm going for. I personally was getting tired of the non-stop action and mayhem in my reading and movies. I'm all about the story. I want to be entertained, challenged and surprised without bringing in Aliens and Space Bats.

Another plea to have readers who like this series to please go to Amazon and do a review of the book there. Kevin, Ranger Elite and I have been working hard on updates that will be posted soon. If you like what we've done please show your appreciation by reviewing the story on Amazon. Then we can pay for an editor and whip this thing into better shape.

Anyone who buys the book and does a review will be sent a hard copy of the book when it is edited and published for free. So a $3 investment and a review now will get you a hard copy edition later at a reduced rate. In addition the second unedited Ebook will also be yours when it is done. But wait there's more, if you call the 800 number now...just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment